Saturday, August 25, 2007

Rides at the fair!

The boys both seem to be "riders," for which I'm delighted...as they get bigger, I'll have someone to go on rides with, since Mark doesn't care for rides at all. :)

They first went on the hot air balloon mini ferris-wheel type. Grandma went up with them, since we weren't sure how Jacob would react, it being his first ride.
We shouldn't have worried...he loved it, as did Andrew! (And Mom enjoyed them enjoying the ride)! :)

Being totally into helicopters right now, they loved the helicopter ride even more. Then Jacob went on a ride by himself while Andrew and I went on the little roller-coaster together. He's so fun! I even convinced to go "no hands" with me for a second, and we were in the first car (his choice).

Although we somehow (unbelievably) didn't take any pictures of Anna the whole day, she was a trooper! She spent most of her time in the stroller (we brought the double stroller for her and Jacob), and some time in the front-pack. There are a few churches, God bless them, who set up diaper-changing/nursing mother stations as an outreach. They certainly ministered to us!

All in all, it was a grand day that we all enjoyed, even though it was exhausting!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: