Andrew said two things today that I want to remember....
This morning, I was explaining something to him (I wish I could remember what), and he said
"I see your point, mom."
Then this afternoon when he came in from playing outside, I mentioned that his pants sure were filthy. His reply? "Not to mention my socks and shoes." :)
Less than an hour after posting this, I need to come back to add something that made Mark and I absolutely crack up...(and my sister Trish, who I knew would appreciate it)!
Mark had been in to settle Jacob back into bed several times already. Jacob started whining about something yet again, so Mark didn't head in there, but decided to wait it out to see if he would settle himself.
After less than a minute, Andrew hollers out, "Dad, Jacob needs you." So Mark asked what for. Andrew, in quite a disgusted, can't-you-figure-this-out-on-your-own kind of tone said, "Well I don't know, but he's cryin' about something."
Okay...thanks for the translation, sorry to bother you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment