It was just a whirlwind time of fun and laughs while Eric and April and the gang were here in Moose Pass! On Thurs. a.m. they headed to Anch. to rent an rv for a few days to head up to Denali. We'll touch base with them in Anch. tomorrow...probably hang out at the hotel pool and have dinner together, then they fly out early Tues. a.m.
So, no pictures of their family for those of you who are really following their blog and not ours...but as of last Wednesday, Eric had taken almost 1300 pictures, so I'm sure there'll be tons of fun posts coming soon!
In the last few days, our family has just been catching up on sleep, laundry, and housecleaning! Today being Mother's Day, I had full cooperation with all my nesting frenzy, and the bassinet and changing table are all arranged in our room, all of the receiving blankets are washed and put away (the clothes were done a few weeks ago!), and the things we need to pack for the hospital are all set aside. Poor Mark!
But at least now, if I get my wish and go into labor early, everything is ready. I'll post pictures later of the boys playing with the baby bathtub...so glad we're getting some things out now to have the newness wear off for them! (The bassinet was quite the source of entertainment the first few days it was down from the attic, too).
3 comments:
Wendy, I would love to see a nice belly shot before the baby is born. I keep trying to see it in the other pictures, but you are keeping her well hidden! If I can't be there to touch the baby bulge, at least I should be able to see it.
Love, Amy
by the way, when will the new baby be visiting Montrose?
Hey slacker, where's the rest of the week so far? Real bloggers put up daily posts, even multiple ones per day. :-) You'd think that having a baby was an excuse or something. Hey, wait, is that an excuse? Are you having the baby right now?
Miss you already! Next time it is YOUR turn to visit :-) Wish we could have met Anna! Go Wendy! Go Anna! Love to all!
I think there are a few unflattering shots of me with my belly on Eric and April's blog!
I wish having a baby were the reason I wasn't keeping up with blogging! :)
We're hoping to get back east sometime before Anna is two...Montrose and Indiana corn fields (oh, and the friends there that we really miss, too!) are among the list of places to visit! :)
Post a Comment