Two little nuggets of info you might not know you're missing in life:
1. Baby monitors do not like being tumbled in the dryer w/ a load of damp clothes, and will refuse to function ever again.
2. It's easier to take a rectal temperature on a goat than on a human baby.
You're welcome.
6 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for the laugh today.
hmmmmmm. I'll file this for future reference.
and to both nuggets i implore a big fat resounding WHY!??!
WHY was the monitor in the dryer?
WHY was the thermometer in a goat's butt?
LOL! Very funny. I like the pic change too!
Why? Aren't these perfectly sensible things to have happening?
Monitor...was on the dryer, being a handy place to set it down when I come in the back door. Somehow it got knocked into the clothes as I transferred a load from washer to dryer.
Goat...Butter has been having "soft stools," and the first step in figuring stuff out, even if you think it's just from stress to adjusting to a new life w/ a slightly different feeding regimen, is to check for a temp! Normals is 101.5-102.5...hers was 102.4! :)
And now you know "the rest of the story."
ok all is understood. I'm hoping that particular thermometer is now JUST for goats and no one else :)
Don't you just hope you're never running a fever and needing your temp checked at MY house...
Ha! Before I even took it out to the goat pen I got a big ol' black sharpie marker and wrote "GOATS" on it, and on its cover, too! :)
Post a Comment