Friday, June 20, 2008

More Playground Time!


This was back on May 30th...the last day of our week of nice weather (I know this because we were in shorts when we went to the playground, and after about half an hour we could see the clouds rolling in over the bay, bringing rain and cold)!

We had a great time playing, then went for a bike ride on the path along the waterfront, then got a few more minutes of playtime in.


Andrew...before the clouds rolled in.












Jacob...after the clouds rolled in and after the bike ride (hence the sweatshirt and the bike helmet...I promise I don't make him live in his helmet, but I probably should)!

This baby loves to swing!





















Picnic time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Myopic Zeal said...

Print this article out and carry it with you. Whip it out on those days you forgot the helmet and someone says "I can't believe you let your kid ride without a helmet."

Tell them "as you may not know, wearing helmets is actually more dangerous, I'm protecting my children from the insanity and paranoia generated by the bicycle helmet industry lobbyists." :-)

There's a study that proves it, it must be true!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/5334208.stm