Jacob, being the only morning person in this household, woke us up this morning "weddy for befast." He was content to play between us on our bed for a while, but that only bought us so much time. I tried adding some perspective to it for Mark-"You go spend quality time with Jacob in the kitchen, and I'll stay here and spend some quality time with Anna." He didn't buy it! :) But he did get up to make waffles with Jacob! Jacob rarely gets to help in the kitchen by himself (but Andrew definitely not being a morning person was still asleep), so it was a special treat for him (and for Andrew and I when we got to enjoy the fruit of their labor later)!
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Waffles
Jacob, being the only morning person in this household, woke us up this morning "weddy for befast." He was content to play between us on our bed for a while, but that only bought us so much time. I tried adding some perspective to it for Mark-"You go spend quality time with Jacob in the kitchen, and I'll stay here and spend some quality time with Anna." He didn't buy it! :) But he did get up to make waffles with Jacob! Jacob rarely gets to help in the kitchen by himself (but Andrew definitely not being a morning person was still asleep), so it was a special treat for him (and for Andrew and I when we got to enjoy the fruit of their labor later)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment