Saturday, October 09, 2010

Soccer!!!

The boys had a blast playing soccer this season. This was Andrew's third season, but a first for Jacob...and it was obvious that it was pure joy for him! He almost always had a grin on his face, and always kept himself in the thick of things! After his first day of school, which included our first soccer practice, his bedtime prayer was "Dear God, thank you that I'm in Kindergarten so that I can do math and play soccer. Amen."
















There ended up being 17 kids on the team...and if I had realized there would be that many, I might not have volunteered to coach! I'm not really sure how that happened, but it was fun-for the most part. The boys are already looking forward to next year. I, however, have no plans to coach again...as I will have TWO little girls to keep track of! (This year, my friend Willow watched Anna during practice, and it worked out great)!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CALAMITY JANE said...

that's awesome that you were the coach :) so glad jacob enjoyed it so much!