Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The goat story

Do you know what is causing a portion of my blogging paralysis? The goats.

I have, I "kid" you not, hundreds of goat pics to sort through. It's irrelevant that you don't particularly care to see goat pictures. I still want to find the best ones.

And it has turned into a really long saga of what's happening with goats here on Faith Mountain Farm. In the past two months we've gone from 7 goats down to 2. And we like it like that. (We meaning Mark and I. The children are another story. They still miss the kids. It was a sad, sad scene). But if I told you about it now I would have to tell the whole sordid tale, and I don't have time right now. And it's not really sordid...I just like using that word every now and again.

But one of these days, I'll tell you the goat story. I know, I know...the suspense is killing you. I guess I'd better tell it soon, seeing as our doe Sally is due to deliver her kids in ONE WEEK.

But I've been working through my tendency to not blog out of chronological order, and have just been tossing out the random memories from late winter. But the goats do need to be dealt with properly on this here blog. Soon.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

One week, eh? ;) Pictures please!! Can you bring them on Sunday? I think it's a great idea. Auntie Becca will take wonderful care of them :)