Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For the record...

Jacob is tired of being called a "little boy."

"Evweyone calls me a little boy, and I'm not. I'm a medium boy. But evweyone still calls me a little boy, and I wish they would stop, 'cuz I'm a medium boy now."

Ed. note: We're not sure to whom "evweyone" refers, but this comment was made on Sunday afternoon, so perhaps someone at church persisted in referencing him as "the little boy." But his request has been duly noted, at least among family members.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Wendy, I love your stories! Or at least your recitation of what comes out of the mouth's of your kids! It makes me look forward to the days when my kid(s) are old enough to spout this kind of stuff.

T said...

yes it has been duly noted from this family branch as well.

Rebecca said...

Alrighty then! :)