Sometimes my curiousity gets the best of me!
I check on where all of our site visitors are coming from, and it's hard to tell sometimes who's who and who's new!
If you wouldn't taking a minute to humor me, we would love to see where everyone is checking in from! Just post a quick comment to say "Hey, it's me here in ___________!" And sign your name, of course! (Many of the locations we know already...I think Aunt Carol is our most faithful blog-checker, coming through Silver Spring, Karen in Salisbury, Amy in Fountain Valley, Tim and Martha in Nome, Eric and April in Muncie, mom & dad in Indiana).
Thanks so much...and Happy Independence Day to you all!
10 comments:
"Hey its us in Pennyslvania! We check your blog nearly every day. The closest thing we can get to Alaska and your beautiful family. Just visited with Mark's parents this morning. The Snyders
Of course, we're regular readers. :-) However, I suspect your stat counter's meager representation of our dedication belies our true commitment, since I use the Google feed reader to grab and aggregate blogs I read. I only hop on to the site itself if I'm making some highly insightful comment. Like this one. :-D
Eric and April, somewhere in the midwestern part of the USofA (where we have lots of flat open space to grow what used to be a popular food, but which is now being burned in sacrifice to the god of global warming, driving up your food prices, and not keeping down your fuel prices). :-)
Hey Wendy! It's Stefanie, from 1st floor Hess (in the triple w/ Gretchen and Mel). A while ago, Karen shared your blog with me and I've been enjoying finding out about your adorable kids and life in Alaska. I don't have a blog for Amelia yet (Karen's says I should start one), we'll see if it happens or not in the future. E-mail me sometime and I'll catch you up stefanielyn@yahoo.com Oh, we also live in Silver Spring. :-)
I do the same! :-) You're my only visitor from Alaska though (as far as I know) so it's pretty easy for me to figure out.
Anyway... "Hey, it's me here in Minnesota!" Sometimes it will show up as all sorts of weird places- Minneapolis, Maple Plain, Mound, Long Lake, and a host of others I can't think of. Don't know why it tends to bounce around. The IP address stays the same though. That's how I tell it's me (as if I have to!). (What does that say about me that I track me?) :-)
Happy belated Independence day to you too!
Jennifer
Hi Wendy! It's Becca (Winkleblech)Joseph - also PA! I check almost every day and love seeing pictures of your beautiful children. I also love your "nature" pictures. What an amazing place to live! Got a chance to see your in-laws this weekend. We miss you all!
Hi Wendy,
This is Laurie in Landenberg, PA. I check your blog several times a week and love catching up on the antics of your kids (who I've never met!) We will have 3 kids in college this year, and Amy will be a sophomore at LMH. Make you feel old?! Take care!
hey wendy! it's amy from sunny southern california :)
love all the new pix of your kiddos on yours and tricia's blogs!
Hey! It's Karen in Salisbury... I'm so excited that I made the list of faithful blog readers!!! I sse you on mine all the time too, Miss Seward, Alaska!
Hey Wendy! It's Gloria and boys from Anchorage. Micah, Scott and I really enjoy keeping up with your family a couple times a month or whenever I post a new blog. We sure miss you!
Thanks for posting in, everyone! We still have at least 20 mystery reader locations, though...many from southeastern PA. Did you know it pinpoints the town your ISP is in? And then there's the 15-20 people in both Anch. and Kenai that we don't know who all of them are. But that's okay...this sure was fun to hear from all of you, as some of you I had no idea you ever stopped in! Thanks for keeping up with us!
Post a Comment