Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's Official!

Well, we are officially homeowners! We closed on the house yesterday, and it recorded this morning! It's kind of a surreal feeling...part relief and excitement, part fear and trembling! :) Hard to believe we just found out about this house on October 20th, and now it's ours!

Soooo...the big moving day is Saturday! It's been just crazy around here, trying to get packed, but at least we're making good progress. We're just filling up the guest room with the boxes as we pack them. I have the school room completely empty, and after I clean it this afternoon, I'm going to shut the door and know that I have one less room to think about! The boys have very little left to play with (but enough!), and we're rotating through the same few clothes over and over, as the rest are packed! A friend from church is going to come Friday to help pack the kitchen, and then it looks like we'll have plenty of help on Saturday. Friends and family are especially wonderful, aren't they? :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. I hope moving is smooth and I can't wait to see more pictures of the house once it's a home. Miss you Wendy xx

T said...

Congratulations! Out turn tomorrow hopefully.