Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's a...

Well, we've had another ultrasound by another dr. who is sure we're having a girl! It still feels somewhat surreal, since I think we've both just assumed that it will be another boy. Not sure how to handle pink girly stuff, but I'm sure we'll manage somehow!
My Dr. is almost in the category of "crotchety old man," so his comment to me was rather funny when I said I wouldn't know what do with a girl after two boys. He said
Of course you will...you'll just go crazy over it like every other mother does.

Hmmm... :)

2 comments:

Myopic Zeal said...

Pink and frilly was quite a shock to us as well. :-)

Congrats! (What's the legal dating age in AK? Around here it's 25.) :-D

Mark and Wendy said...

I'm surprised that Alaska isn't as liberal as other states on the legal dating age...up here it's 29! :)