

Our tree went up the weekend after Thanksgiving...the weather had warmed up to -5 on Sunday, so out we went for the tree! (Ironically, the next weekend was 30 some degrees out). The boys enjoyed watching it come down, and of course Andrew was a big help in dragging it to the van! We're enjoying the beautiful reminder of the Righteous Branch that we are grafted into!
(Just had to include the picture of Abby curled up under the tree...I suppose I should get some pictures of the boys by the tree, too)! :)
3 comments:
It looks beautiful. Can't wait to see you! Only 2 more days!!! :)
very nice tree
I do enjoy "keeping up"
I liked the before and after
on the church and can really
see a difference :)
aunt carol
How beautiful. May your Christmas be as bright as your tree. Appreciated the connection to the Righteous Branch we are grafted onto
Post a Comment